Now you can apply for free or reduced school meals online! The process is quick easy and FREE, and in a few short steps you’ll be done! Since the information you’re providing is electronic we’ll be able to review your application faster than ever before.
ApplyforLunch is an easy and convenient way for parents and guardians to submit applications for school meal benefits online. There is no fee for using the ApplyforLunch website to submit your application for benefits. This service is provided to you free of charge by your School District.
Entering your application online is quicker, easier, and more accurate than filling out a paper application. Our step-by-step process and guided help makes applying for school meals simpler and easier to understand than ever before. Click the Start Your Online Application button on the ApplyforLunch website to get started.
To complete the application online, parents will require the following:
- The names and incomes of every member of your household
- Our School (search for or start entering Sisulu Walker School of Harlem)
- Grade and birth date of every student in your household. (Optional)
- The last 4 digit of your social security number and electronic signature
- A valid email address or phone number for the Office of School Food to communication about the status of the application. (Optional)
Click on this link to start your online application.